Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October at the Inn



This fall has been beautiful in Louisville with colorful foliage everywhere and warm sunny days. It's a great month to travel into town to visit friends and family and see the trees along the way.
While the days are still warm we have finally started a long awaited renovation on the back porch of the Main House. All the railing is being replaced with a replica of the original on the front of the house. Now it will all match! Probably doesn't make much difference to my guests but it sure makes me a happy camper!

2 comments:

  1. Marsha, You are so right about this beautiful fall in Louisville. You're pictures are really nice. Did you take them yourself? I'm looking for a new camera. What kind are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my new little olympus camera. It is really small so I can carry it with me and take pictures for the blog. Then I just adjust them on Flikr.

    ReplyDelete