Monday, October 26, 2009

Haunted Happenings in Louisville!


October brings out the ghostly happenings around town. There are great walking tours and haunted house tours. One of the best places to tour...and you can actually go year round...is Waverly. It used to be a tuberculosis hospital, and as you can imagine many people passed away in the building. It is supposed to have paranormal activity all over the huge Gothic building. The Ghost Hunters show even filmed a Halloween night special there!
These pictures were taken at a night tour. I've never had the little spots happen on my digital camera before and it was not raining....so what could it be?
The owners hope to renovate it and turn it into a wonderful five star hotel someday....but in the meantime you can see it at it's spookiest!

2 comments:

  1. Fun post, Marsha. I'm really not into ghosts or walking spirits, but I too wonder what the what spots are...maybe dust particles??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure. It was taken outside and the night was beautiful. I will try one around here and see if the same thing happens...

    ReplyDelete